Need money urgently and have no cash in hand? Not to worry because you can always choose the option of a personal loan. This type of loan can be used for so many purposes like paying bills, paying tuition fees, wedding expenses, etc.
Table of Contents
Not sure where to take a personal loan in Chennai?
- Now you may be confused and may have no idea from where you can get a personal loan. Some of you may think of taking the money from acquaintances. But do you want to take such favors?
- There might be few who may not want to apply for a personal loan as they may have the perception that it is a complicated process.
What if it was not a big deal to get a personal loan in Chennai?
- For all those who wish to apply for a personal loan in Chennai here is some good news. It is easy to get a personal loan in this city without any hassles.
- All that you need to do is connect with the financial institute Money View.
- This is a top-rated and reputed financial institution in Chennai that offers personal loans with minimal documentation.
Just check the reasons to choose Money View for personal loans:
- Money View does not demand many documents from the personal loan applicant. All that one needs to submit is photo id proof, address proof, and proof of income to apply for a personal loan in Chennai from Money View.
- Many applicants feel that checking eligibility is another issue when it comes to personal loans in Chennai. But that is not the case when you choose Money View for applying for personal loans. The applicant can check whether he is eligible or not on the website of Money View and this check takes less than 2 minutes.
- There is flexibility in the personal loan amount in the case of Money View and based on the eligibility of the applicant he can get a personal loan of up to Rs 5 lakhs.
- In the case of Money View, the applicant also gets repayment tenure flexibility and the applicant can choose the repayment tenure anywhere between 3 months to 60 months.
- One of the major hurdles in the case of getting a personal loan from a financial institution is a low credit score. But if you choose Money View then you have chances of getting a personal loan in Chennai from Money View even with a low credit score.
- The entire process of applying for a personal loan in Chennai from Money View is online and so you can apply for the loan from the convenience of your home or office.
- The disbursement of the personal loan from Money View takes place in 24 hours and the entire process is very quick and easy.
Know about the eligibility criteria for personal loans in Chennai from Money View:
- The applicant has to be in the age group of 21 to 57 years and must have a monthly income of at least Rs 13500 and this amount must get credited to his bank account.
- The minimum CIBIL score for applying for the personal loan in Chennai from Money View is 600 and the minimum Experian score has to be 650.
- Self-employed individuals who want to apply for a personal loan in Chennai from Money View must have a minimum income of Rs 15000/-
Do you have the below documents to apply for a personal loan from Money View?
- As for the photo id proof the applicant has to submit his PAN card but if due to any reason the PAN card is not accepted then other documents like Aadhar card can be given as photo id proof.
- In the case of address proof for a personal loan from Money View, the applicant can submit documents like an Aadhar card, driving license, passport, etc.
- As for the income proof, a salaried applicant has to submit the last 3 months’ bank statement that shows the entry of salary credit and a self-employed applicant can submit the last three months’ bank statement.
Interested in applying for a personal loan in Chennai from Money View?
Are you interested in applying for a personal loan in Chennai from Money View? Then here are the important steps that you have to follow:
- First, check whether you are eligible to apply for the personal loan from Money view. For this, you must go to the website of Money View and check or you can also check the eligibility using the Money View app.
- If you are eligible then you have to fill the online personal loan application form and submit the same on the website of Money View.
- Along with the application form you also have to submit the documents like photo id proof, address proof, and income proof.
- The Money View officials check the online application and documents and if the person is eligible then the same is intimated to the applicant.
- Once aspects like loan amount, loan repayment tenure, etc are decided and the loan terms and conditions laid down by the institute are accepted then the loan is disbursed by Money View.
- The loan is disbursed by Money View in a few hours and the money is credited to the account of the applicant fast.
A few important details about personal loans in Chennai from Money View:
- The interest charged by Money View on personal loans starts from 1.33% per month
- The loan processing charges of Money View are in the range of 2% to 8%
- Foreclosure is allowed by Money View only after 3 EMI’s are paid and no part payment is allowed.
- Check bounce charges are Rs 500/- for every check bounce and additional interest is charged on overdue EMI’s
Related Articles: Looking for Personal Loan in Bangalore – Apply Now
Personal loans can be used for many different things and if you choose the right financial institute then getting the loan is not difficult. Getting a personal loan in Chennai with minimal documentation is now possible and it is because of Money View. Eligible applicants have to apply online on the website of Money View and if everything is in place then the loan amount is credited to the account of the applicant in a few hours.