Looking for an apartment to take on rent? Have you ever thought of renting a 1 RK apartment? Many times, people often do not consider taking suggestions from brokers. If you are one of them, then you can get 1 RK for rent in Koramangala without broker.
Are you confused about the benefits of renting a 1 RK? If so, then you can check out the following part of the article.
1 RK flat understanding
Many times, people get confused between a 1 BHK apartment and a 1 RK apartment. If you are living in the same confusion, then it is beneficial for you to note that 1 RK apartment means that in the apartment you only have one room which can be treated like a living room at the same time as a dining room with a kitchen attached to it. In easy terms, a 1 RK apartment includes one room, one kitchen, one bathroom, and a small lobby or balcony. All bachelors who move to different cities or countries to go for their professional or personal lives prefer to stay in 1 RK apartment. Isn’t it interesting to consider staying in a 1 RK apartment?
The Advantages of Renting a 1 RK Flat
- No need to pay for maintenance: If you are thinking that buying an apartment will cost you a good amount of money only once, then you are walking down the wrong path. Do you think your apartment will stay the same after a few years as well? No, right?! There will be certain structural damage in your apartment within a few years of purchasing. For example, walls may get cracked, walls’ color may fade, water taps may not work properly, and many other disturbances can occur in your apartment after a few years. In that situation, you are bound to spend money on repairing your apartment. The money that you need to spend is not always a small amount of money, because in many cases, it can be a huge amount of money that may put a hole in your pocket. Now the question arises: how can you get freedom from this high maintenance cost? By taking 1 RK apartment on a lease, you can get rid of the tension of maintenance costs. Isn’t it a great idea to save a portion of your money?
- No welcome to unnecessary items: People like to save their money. Hence, after renting an apartment, what would be the next best way to save a portion of the money? Have you ever wondered that it is common for people to buy more than they need? If you think the same, then you have analyzed it correctly. Many a time, due to the space in the room, people may desire to purchase unnecessary furniture which they do not actually require. Without their knowledge, they are just spending a handsome amount of money on a variety of things. Now the question arises: how to control this unnecessary spending on furniture and accessories? Instead of staying on rent in 1 BHK or 2 BHK apartments, it is beneficial for you to take 1 RK apartment on rent. Since the space in 1 RK apartment is quite limited, people will only purchase the items that they actually require.
- Access to all facilities: If you are thinking of renting an apartment, then the only things that you need to pay are the monthly rent and the electricity bill. It will be beneficial for you to rent 1 RK flat in a good complex where all the other entertainment facilities are available. For example, a swimming pool, tennis court, a playground, and many more. In most cases, tenants are not required to pay any charges for the facilities they use in the complex. Isn’t it sound interesting? But if you think of owning a 1 RK apartment, then as the house owner, you will need to pay a good amount of money for the maintenance of the entertainment facilities in the complex. So, what do you think? Isn’t it a better idea to rent 1 RK room and enjoy all the facilities without paying for it?
- Avoid paying property taxes by doing the following: All individuals desire to be free from paying tax. Like income tax, every individual is also required to pay a property tax. Isn’t it scary to imagine the handsome amount of money that you will be required to pay as a property tax? But you do not have to spend a penny on property tax when you think of renting a 1 RK apartment. The only thing that you are required to pay is a safety deposit or a security deposit. But the amount of the security deposit is far less in comparison to the property tax that you are required to pay. The security deposit will be refunded to you by the house owner once you leave the apartment without causing any damage.
- No worries: If your job requires you to move from one location to another frequently, purchasing an apartment may not be a wise decision. For example, suppose in five years you shift to three different cities, then you have to make a purchase of three apartments in different cities. Will it be a beneficial decision? No right?! Many people like to increase their amount of property, but with the increment in the property’s amount, you also have to worry about the maintenance cost, the hygiene of the property, and many more. Are you ready to take all these headaches? If not, then it will be advantageous for you to rent a 1 RK apartment. Renting an apartment does not come with a headache because you can leave the apartment at any point in time without giving it a second thought.
This article may have provided you with a clear picture of the benefits of renting a 1 RK apartment. Before signing the agreement with the homeowner, do not forget to ensure that the agreement includes norms or regulations that are favorable to you. So, what are you waiting for? Visit Settl’s website and read all the details for renting 1 RK apartment. You can search for 1 RK for rent Koramangala.
Settl-A phenomenal site to check for a 1RK for lease
The 1RK flats in Settl are incredibly spacious. The apartments are properly equipped, airy, and well-ventilated. Throughout the day, there is plenty of natural light. The apartments are spotless and well-kept. The room service team is quite nice and constantly willing to assist guests. They wipe down the rooms in a timely manner. In such flats, safety is not a problem because you are fully secured by digital protective measures. The facilities and services are excellent and contain everything you might require on a daily basis. The environment is friendly and inclusive, with plenty of options for connection, so people don’t feel isolated.