The era of organic search is long gone; it is not 2016. Facebook updated its algorithm during the last couple of years and the most important update in the algorithm helps your post to appear in the feed.
In 2018, we saw Facebook involved less in content from brands and businesses and more from families, friends, and groups. Reports of 2018 in relation to the businesses, revealed that an organic post now only reaches around 6.4% of the page’s total fans.
Back in ten years, the patterns used by the business to advertise their products and services were dramatically different. Print, billboards, radio, and television ads were a huge driving force in the success of a lot of companies. But, now in 2021 deciding how to advertise your business involves a lot of variables. The two biggest players in online advertising are Facebook and Google.
A common issue faced by a lot of businesses while using advertising from Facebook ads is that the market can seem overcrowded. Most of the business owners have a suspicion about the importance of Facebook Ads in 2021.
Learning Facebook Ads is the very first thing you should be concerned about. Learn what are Facebook ads and how to use them to amplify your brand awareness from Digital Marketing Courses In Pune.
Table of Contents
Are Facebook Ads still worth investing in?
Confused about whether investing in Facebook Ads worth it?
Read along this article to understand why it is worth it.
Facebook holds the social platform of 1.39 Billion monthly active users and most brands compel to start or increase their investment in Facebook Ads. For big brands, investing in Social media is not a matter of great concern, but for the small or medium brands, second thoughts still prevail. The most astonishing question was whether they will be able to recover the money they had invested. Below are some perceptions on why Facebook Ads are effective in 2021.
- Get the reach to the target audience: With the help of Facebook, you are allowed to set your target audience with the help of options like age, geography, nature, hobbies, behavior. With this allowance you can be sure about every penny actually spent by you. You would be able to measure the impact on your real target audience and not someone from a random country. You can keep a record of all the leads with the help of this feature.
- Specific Ads: With the help of the Facebook algorithm, you can create an ad that caters to your specific objective. Moreover, you can customize it to what you would like to accomplish, such as website clicks. The feature allows you to control the ads better than you create. Lastly, it tells Facebook how it should be optimizing its ads to deliver the best results possible.
- Cost-effective: Considering the various other advertising modes, Facebook ads are relatively cheap. It is like spending $5 and reaching 1000 people. You cannot reach such an amount of people with the help of traditional media.
- Brand Awareness: Social media platform, Facebook is a great place to make people aware of what you have to offer. With Facebook ads, you can boost your website traffic. With the help of Facebook ads, you can also run a website click campaign to target your audience. If brand awareness is what you crave for then Facebook ads are the best thing for you and master yourself in this task by joining the Online Digital Marketing course.
- Organic posts: The practice of organic posts is outdated now. In order to be successful, you have to use Facebook ads now. In case your business adopts a social strategy then Facebook Ads are required because if you are posting your content, you are more likely to use promoted posts to reach more people.
Some interesting statistics that show Facebook advertising is effective.
Below are some fresh statistics that will show you the effectiveness of Facebook Ads.
- If we talk in number, then Facebook holds 2.23 Billion Monthly users and is still the biggest social media network.
- In 2020 Facebook ads brought in $31.43 billion in Revenues. The whole nation was struggling with the Covid-19 scenario, still, Facebook ads revenue grew by 4.9% in 2020.
- The average cost per action (CPA) in 2021 for Facebook ads is $18.68. The data means, it got more expensive than ever before to reach your audience on Facebook.
- It is been checked that 26% of Facebook users make purchases after clicking on Facebook Ads. Even though there is a higher cost per conversion, this can still prove enticing for advertisers who are willing to run a Facebook advertising campaign.
- It has been estimated that 94% of Facebook advertising revenue in Q2 of 2019 is from Mobile advertising. The statistics mean that any Facebook advertising strategy should include mobile ads as a larger part of their ad set and ad campaigns.
Some of the Facebook Ads campaigns that are recommended:
The most important feature of Facebook marketing is the ability to target particular demographics. Google ads can target keywords but the algorithm still struggles to know who is searching. This algorithm issue is not found in Facebook Ads. With the help of Facebook ads manager, you can target a custom audience who fit the criteria of your ideal buyers.
Together with the basic ads format, Facebook also offers boosted posts, follower polls, interactive canva ads, and contact forms. Facebook has everything that you search for. Facebook IQ- An excellent insights section that will help increase your understanding of customer trends on Facebook.
Loyal customers become part of a community, and Facebook can be an excellent way to target them. By creating a business page, you can build a following, and through Facebook groups, you can always stay updated with the trend, interests, and preferences. Moreover, Facebook can be a perfect platform for you to gather feedback interactively.
Staying on board with all the techniques and ways of Facebook Ads is a tricky part and get it all sorted for you by getting trained from Digital Marketing Training In Pune.
In 2021, organic searches are facing a drastic fall and Facebook ads are more relevant than ever if brand awareness and a good customer base are your targets. There are some lacunas in Facebook ads that act as a hindrance, such as wrong targeting, low-quality content, and rushed budgeting. Master yourself in those skills by joining Digital Marketing Classes in Pune and close the lacuna for your brand.
Considering Facebook’s usefulness for businesses, and whether the Facebook ads are worth the investment for business in 2021, the answer will always be Yes. The investment is worth every penny if done right. Never stop refining your Facebook audience in your Facebook ad campaign.
Some of the best strategies for writing the best Facebook ads are listed below:
- Always make sure that your Facebook Ad Copy goes viral.
- Do stay Focused with One Call-to-Action.
- Make it Short and Lead with Value.
- Try to use simple language that’s Easy to Understand.
- Always stay upfront About the Numbers.
- Do have some perspective before making it.
- Test your Ad Copy before publishing it.