Air Conditioners give extreme comfort when summers are at their peak. Like any other appliance, if air conditioners are also operated proficiently and maintained regularly then they can also function smoothly. On the other hand, Air Conditioners can encounter some technical issues with time. In such situations, you will need a quality AC Service. So, do you own a Hitachi Air Conditioner? Indeed, Hitachi is one of the most popular air conditioner manufacturing brands. They offer incredible air conditioner and repair services in Gurgaon.
Hitachi AC Service Gurgaon
Hitachi has served millions for years with comforting and feature-rich Air Conditioner models. The superior level technology of Hitachi Air Conditioners has more air conditioning, more saved power with less energy consumption. Hitachi AC Service in Gurgaon offers a wide range of assistance for your Air Conditioners. Again the trusted brand offers a versatile and affordable servicing of their AC models. Some of the common yet exceptional services offered by Hitachi AC Service Gurgaon are:
- Repair: Hitachi offers a repair service for any kind of issues in various AC models. You simply need to update the Hitachi AC repair service experts and fix the meeting
- Servicing: Servicing of AC is essential to upkeep its performance. Thus, the Hitachi AC service team will clean and maintain the appliance for you
- AC installation: The Hitachi AC service Gurgaon offers rapid and incredible installation of AC. You can get your Hitachi AC fixed for any residential or commercial property. Furthermore, the Hitachi AC installation service uses the best equipment in the industry
- AC Uninstallation: You can also appoint the Hitachi AC service team for uninstalling the AC with safety. Additionally, you can also get your AC replaced in no time.
Hitachi Air Conditioners
Hitachi is a Japanese brand and has introduced various AC models. The inverter AC of Hitachi comprises an eco-friendly refrigerant. On the contrary, the Ductable Air Conditioner and Cassette models are introduced for businesses. In addition, Hitachi ACs are highly durable. Hitachi AC’s undergo around 43 step testing to ensure perfect and quick cooling with excellent functioning.
Common Air Conditioner Repair Issues
- AC not turning on: If your AC is not functioning then you need to check the thermostat battery. If the battery is working then you need to check the settings of the thermostat. Next, if it is not working then replace the battery
- Indoors water leakage: If the indoor unit of your AC shows water leakage then your appliance needs maintenance. The indoor units water leakage can be due to the clogging of the condensate drain due to algae and lead to water back up. Additionally, the condensate pump might also be broken and should be replaced
- Outdoors Water Leakage: During Summers, the pool of water might be observed outside your house right beneath the Air Conditioners Compressor
- Dirty Filter of AC: The filter of the Air Conditioner plays a vital role in maintaining the clean airflow and keeps the pollutants and dust away. If the air filter is clogged it restricts the flow of air that affects the working capability of your AC system. It also reduces the ability of the AC system to cool the air efficiently. Always check when your AC filter needs cleaning or replacement
- Fault in Electric Control: The fan and the compressor of the Air Conditioner may wear out if used very often. The spare parts like the condenser motor, blower motor, and compressor are connected to operate the AC. Hence, the motor and compressor may not turn on due to the disrupted connection caused due to the breakdown of the terminal or wires
- Evaporator coils are frozen: The evaporator coil of the AC is filled with refrigerant and plays the function of absorbing heat from the air. Thus, the evaporator coils need warm air circulation around for proper functioning. Now, if the airflow is not proper or evaporator coils turn very cold, the layer of ice builds in the exterior. Therefore this can lead to the flow of hot air
- Noises in Air Conditioner: Your Air Conditioner can produce different sounds depending upon the type of issue it has. However, some reasons make the AC produce strange noises.
- The disturbed electrical components can produce a buzzing sound
- A hissing sound can be produced due to the leakage in the refrigerant
- The clicking sounds can be experienced when you turn the AC on or off
- The thumping or banging sound can be produced due to the issue in the motor assembly or the blower
- Sensor Issue: In Air Conditioner, the thermostat sensor is located near the evaporator coil. The thermostat functions for measuring the temperature of the air in the evaporating coil and regulates the cooling of the air based on the room condition. Hence, if the sensor is disturbed the AC can process constantly or may turn on or off unsystematically