In recent times, shade sails have gained popularity immensely in residential and commercial locations. You can obtain them in various shapes, sizes and fabrics. Out of the different types of shade sails, the popular one is waterproof shade sails. With the help of these shade sails, you can ensure that your outdoor area is protected from rain or wastes dropped by birds. Their waterproof features make them a lot more useful and unique. You can purchase them from countless online retailers ensuring that they provide top-notch quality products. Well, you can hand-pick them to meet your needs and requirements. So, if you run a school, you will require them for a variety of purposes such as UV protection, ventilation, cooler play areas and so forth. Read on to learn some features and the benefits of having them as the perfect sun canopy for schools.
What are the features of the waterproof shade sails?
You can find them in a variety of colours such as yellow, orange, red and beige. They are made out of high-density material. Additionally, they are appropriate for any outdoor space. Most of all, you can easily install and maintain them.
What are the benefits of installing waterproof shade sails at schools?
Several schools have started buying them as their new and innovative product. Most of all, the government encourages them to utilise them confidently. Many online retailers provide proper warranty coverage for such quality products at schools. So, to know more benefits, below listed are some of them.
- High protection from the UV rays: Due to sun exposure, your body generates vitamin D that helps absorb calcium for stronger bones. Very little exposure to the sun can help you get the vitamin D you need. But what if you are exposed to the sun for a prolonged time? Too much exposure can lead to immune system suppression, sunburn, eye damage and skin cancer. According to the World Health Organization, children are at a higher risk of suffering damage from UV radiation exposure. With the help of shade sails, you can ensure greater protection from the sun’s intense rays.
- Cooler play areas: Many children enjoy playing outdoors by running around the school playground. Hence, they might require a place to cool down in the playground if they find themselves a little heated. Plus, they might need a little fresh air too. So, if you purchase the shade sails, they will provide a shaded and cool area in the playground where children can avoid the risk of skin damage, sunburn and sunstroke.
- Ventilation: Ventilation is essential in maintaining health and indoor air quality. Many shade sails are made from knitted fabric with tiny mesh holes. These mesh holes allow the airflow to pass through the fabric. It means that the students and teachers not only gain shade but also benefit from the pleasant breeze. Installing shade sails is the best way of providing cooling and ventilation outdoors.
- Pleasant eating area: Picnic sounds fun to many kids! So, you can create a shaded outdoor area for them for a pleasant picnic time by utilising the waterproof shade sails. You can add picnic tables and benches under them or be seated on the grass. Undoubtedly, the children will find them to be very enjoyable without getting exposed to any weather conditions.
- Brighten up the outside area: Including shade sails of different colours can create a different environment outdoors. They are attainable in vibrant, funky and calming pastel colours. If you install shade sails of loud colours, it can brighten up the entire outdoor area. Furthermore, utilising pastel colours help create a peaceful shaded area.