Netgear routers are known to provide access to an uninterrupted internet connection in every nook and cranny of the home. Users can change the settings of their routers using the Netgear routerlogin page and make the most out of their WiFi device. But, a lot of users fail miserably while accessing www.routerlogin.net and end up having issues. If you are also looking for a solution to fix the ‘unable to access www.routerlogin.net’ issue, then we’ve got you covered. Here, we have summed up various troubleshooting hacks to get the issue fixed within minutes. Continue reading.
Fixed: Unable to Access www.routerlogin.net
- Reboot Your Router
Chances are that you are unable to access www.routerlogin.net due to temporary technical glitches. But, don’t worry, it is common to face such issues with the Netgear router. These glitches can be overcomed by rebooting the router. To reboot your WiFi device, walk through the below-mentioned instructions:
- Power off your Netgear router and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Wait for some time and plug your Netgear router back into the wall outlet.
- Now, power on your router and see if you are able to access www.routerlogin.net.
- Change the Connection Mode
You might also face issues while accessing www.routerlogin.net if there is a loose connection between your Netgear router and the modem. You’ve probably connected your WiFi devices using a wireless source that is making the connection weak.
In such a scenario, we recommend you use an Ethernet cable. Just ensure that the Ethernet cable is not worn out and the connection is finger-tight.
- Clear the Browser’s Cache
Like many other applications, the web browser also stores the cache in order to improve your internet experience. But, sometimes, it can prevent you from accessing certain websites including www.routerlogin.net. Therefore, we recommend you clear the browser’s cache as soon as possible.
You can follow the instructions as per your web browser. Here, we have summed up the process of clearing the browser’s cache for Google Chrome:
- On your web browser, click the Ellipses button near the top-right corner.
- Select the More Tools option from the displayed menu and click Clear Browsing Data.
- Now, select the Category and Time Range.
- Thereafter, click the Clear Data button.
Now, check if you are able to access www.routerlogin.net. If clearing the browser’s cache bears no result, then hover over the next troubleshooting hack.
Note: Sometimes, an outdated web browser can also prevent you from accessing www.routerlogin.net. In that case, consider updating your web browser to its latest version.
- Try Another Web Browser
The issue can also be the result of a bug from the internet browser that you are currently using. So, use another web browser and try to access www.routerlogin.net.
If the issue prevails even after opting for another web browser, then it might be antivirus software on your device that is denying your access to www.routerlogin.net.
- Disable Your Antivirus Software
Antivirus softwares are known to prevent your device and data from security breaches. But, these softwares can create issues while accessing network resources. Possibly, your antivirus software is also blocking your access to www.routerlogin.net. Well, in that case, we recommend you temporarily disable the antivirus software and firewall on your device.
- Reset and Reconfigure
If nothing has worked for you so far, then we suggest you perform factory default reset of your Netgear router. But, keep in mind that you will lose your personalized configurations after resetting the router.
Follow the steps given below to restore your router to factory default settings:
- Make sure that your Netgear router is getting a proper power supply.
- Now, find the Reset button on your WiFi device.
- Thereafter, use a paper clip or a similar thing to press and hold the Reset button.
- Once your device gets restored to the default mode, you can reconfigure it by accessing the www.routerlogin.net setup wizard.
Did you get success in accessing www.routerlogin.net after following the troubleshooting tips mentioned in this article? If yes, then we would like to congratulate you on fixing the issue. Now, you can log in to your router and tweak its settings as per your choice.