In the past, thyroid disorders or diabetes and heart ailments were considered genetic or lifestyle conditions that affected people who were in their 40s or 50s. Today, individuals who are young enough to be in their 20s and 30s are affected by chronic diseases. It is due to our fast-paced life, constantly changing lifestyle, and unhealthy eating habits. As a result, 42 million individuals in India suffer from thyroid disease. Unfortunately, we are unaware of this gland until they’re diagnosed.
What is the Thyroid Gland?
It is a tiny pear-shaped organ located beneath your neck. It regulates various functions within your body, such as metabolism, digestion, heart function and muscles control and mood, brain development and bone health. When the thyroid isn’t working, it leads to thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. If you see a doctor, they typically ask for a thyroid level test. Based on your test results, you recommend that you take supplements to regulate your thyroid level.
How do I treat natural thyroid problems?
If you’re looking for an organic and safe method to treat thyroid issues, Ayurveda Sunshine Coast and Panchakarma can help. Ayurvedic medicine for the thyroid helps the body produce thyroid hormones by itself and helps restore the normal functioning of your body. Ayurvedic treatments are given to remove blocked channels from the body. It improves the hormonal balance by boosting the digestion fire (Agni) and your metabolism increasing your immunity and regenerating and cleansing your body’s internal.
The best way to stop thyroid disease from progressing to a more severe stage is by implementing a healthy diet and lifestyle habits and applying natural home remedies to the thyroid. We’ve listed below a few natural remedies that can benefit those with thyroid problems.
Natural Home Remedies For Thyroid
- A weak metabolism and digestive system can affect the thyroid gland and vice versa. Toxins (ama) are deposited within the body and decrease the digestive fire’s strength (Agni). Thus, to regulate the digestion process and metabolism, it is recommended to take Jiva Aam Pachak Churna. You can also prepare a powder yourself by mixing saunth jeera, dahiya (10 grams each) and saunf & pudina (20 grams each). Consume one teaspoon at the end of each warm meal water.
- It is challenging for those suffering from thyroid disease who suffer from thyroid disease to lose weight or keep a healthy weight. For weight loss and body detoxification, it is recommended to squeeze half the lemon into 1 cup of warm water. Then, add 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Then, start your day by drinking this nutritious drink. Also, you can drink Jiva Slim Tea to help with internal detoxification or weight loss.
- It is possible to make Trikatu churna in your kitchen. It is an ancient Ayurvedic formula that combines the benefits of black pepper and ginger (saunth). It can be prepared by mixing equal amounts of each ingredient in powder form. You can drink 1/2 or 1 teaspoon of this churna along with the help of lukewarm water twice every day.
- Do bhujangasana pose to in stretching the neck area and improve thyroid functioning.
- Use stress-reducing techniques like Shirodhara massage to reduce stress since chronic stress is among the most common reasons for thyroid problems, particularly in females. It is vital to let the negative energy or emotional burden out of your body and mind. Pranayama breathing exercises (pranayama) such as anulom-vilom the bhramari, and ujjayi pranayama can assist in reducing stress, helps reduce anxiety, and benefit the thyroid gland.
- Iodine is vital to producing thyroid hormones; therefore, ensure that you consume enough iodine salt daily. Be careful not to take it in large quantities.
- Eat Vitamin-A rich foods like apple, pear, spinach, carrot and green vegetables. Beware of overeating soybean products and soybean. Consume all fruits that are in season.
- Massage your neck using desi Ghee or sesame oil (til). Then, simply dip a washcloth in warm water and wrap the towel on your neck for a short period.
- Make fresh ginger water at home by boiling its small pieces in water.
Shirodhara Sunshine Coast treatments can help prevent and manage the condition; they aren’t an answer to the question, “how do I cure the thyroid naturally at home? Consulting an Ayurvedic doctor is the best option to ensure an effective cure and treatment.